al%20Garden%203.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; -->

Friday 9 March 2012

Catch up

Hi, long time no blogging! :(
My wonderful mother has now be given a chair to sit on after six months waiting, but only after being told I was going to the press about her plite, so her health although very poor is stable for now.
Its hard to watch a once beautiful talented lady reach the end of her days in such poor health, she loved glamour, and style, a laugh.
We her children are heartbroken to watch her demise, but she is truly  beautiful to us.

A lot has been going on in my wee world that has stopped me from crafting lately but I hope to return soon.
Joan x 
   

2 comments:

Flora said...

May the lord give you and yours much strength for this difficult journey that we all must eventually take one day...
Blessings,Flora

Life is for said...

Thank you for your prayer, its the only way through this journey.
Its strange I am perpared for my own death but not that of mums!She is 84 and has enjoyed life, so being thankful for her as My amazing mother is what I am, but its heart renching to see her being grabbed in to these final stages so harshly.