al%20Garden%203.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; -->

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Painting the Roses Red

I just printed off as must as I needed for each page every thing got grunged up with gold ink


I put extra card on the in side of the spine to give more strength to it



I mixed one drop of ink with a small amount of Glossy Accents, pouring it on the brush and making droplets on foil, you'll see what I do with them later. 


The spots are spread far apart, I will make the next spot closer together





I find using these plastic pegs a help, when using wet glue which I prefer for a strong joint on this cover



Just keeping a simple theme be cause the art on the Alice card is what I want to show case in little books and tags, you'll see as I get started...






No comments: